Falcom Bms

Mayhem

Hey all, read a post about someone needing an occasional jet fix. I couldn't remember if I've posted info on this before so if that be the case, forgiveness mi scusi.

I've been flying this on and off quite a bit and it is excellent. Gives DCS A10C a run for its money and much better then FC2 me thinks. Fully clickable cockpit, 6DOF and The dynamic campaign manager probably the best around. You really feel like a small part of a much larger war taking place. All you need is the falcon4.exe, download Falcon BMS and install. If anyone is interested I can't help get you started. If you like jets you really should try this.

Gets interesting around the 18 minute mark but watch the takeoff its pretty cool too.

it is also freely available, the base falcon 4 game can be 'aquired', theres no guilt in having a copy as it's long since been abandoned by the publishers, BMS itself is completely free and it's good fun whether you are a noob or not as long as you are playing it with a good bunch of guys you know.