K9 Squadron Awards 2006 ?

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

As a spin off from a post I have just made on the training thread, I have had an idea......

Its heading towards Christmas, how about we have a virtual awards night. We could all meet up on ts wearing our birthday suits (oops sorry thats the other group,) our Diner jackets etc and have virtual "gongs" awarded. (perhaps called the "Golden Gonads"). The awards could be both humerous and serious (as a way of showing an appreciation). The receiptients would then be entitled to have the title in their sigs etc for a year.

Now, what would the categories be..ermm...not sure on that one, how about "Best use of a TB3", "Least likly to trouble the scorer", "Outstanding Contribution to the Squad", you get my drift?

Now the tricky bit would be voting. It would have to be annomi.. anomin.. secret, so, once the categories have been published, the votes could be sent via email, to someone on the fringes of the squadron, say a willing wife, girlfriend, partner, and who would keep them secret. They would collate the votes and then send them, say to BG, just before the ceremony.

What do you guys think..is this a non-starter, or should I get my virual dj cleaned?

• 1. DDz Quorum

ok, if this thing has legs, i'll host, and i'll ask my wife if she would collate the votes.

we will need categories......suggestions please, that will be the test to see if this idea has any miles in it. no categories, no votes.

and as bg says, lets keep it lightheated, but bear in mind, i would like categories that could throw up at least a couple of potential winners, having a section called "Funniest Post by someone from Lichtenstein", isnt going to work, although i would just like to say before i collect the award, i would like to thank my wife and kids for putting up with me, to sister wendy for , well lots really.