Jump to content
NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×
DangerDogz Forum

BluBear

3. Danger Dogz
  • Posts

    2,990
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    181

Everything posted by BluBear

  1. Excellent! You're most welcome Col. I'm still chipping the surface of the 300+ episodes and enjoyed every single one I've listened to so far. That one is on my list, so I shall make it a priority.
  2. Couldn't have put it better, great mini-break with some top chaps. Here are some pictures
  3. BluBear

    Dogz trip to Sywell 10/7/21

    On what would have been Flying Legends weekend, a selection of Dogz decided to head to Sywell anyway, look at aeroplanes, artefacts, drink beer (and bacardi), eat curry and chat sh*t. Fun was had.
  4. Glad you've got your priorities right there Crash 😄
  5. What?! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  6. Incredible airmanship, I've seen the pics before but never heard the account from the horse's mouth.
  7. This is pretty cool
×
×
  • Create New...