NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

Processors And Motherboard For Sale

Mayhem

Hello Dogz, just wondering if anyone of you would be interested in purchasing some of my hardware? I'm considering selling an AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz Socket AM2+ 95W Dual-Core black edition Processor. The title says Athlon but its actually a first generation Phenom with 2 cores disabled. There is a fairly high possibility of unlocking the extra 2 disabled cores with the right motherboard type but I've never tried this. The chip easily OCs to 3.2Ghz with no voltage increase necessary and just a multiplier adjust. Extremely stable.

I'm also considering selling my current processor, mobo, and memory. An AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.2GHz Socket AM3 95W Quad-Core Processor , a Foxconn A78AX-S AM2+/AM2 AMD 770 ATX AMD Motherboard don't let the name fool ya its been a great board, and G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Desktop Memory . It's been a great system. Plays everything well including ROF.

All in perfect working order and rock solid stable.

Both processors will work in the motherboard. Not at the same time of course.

PM me an offer, I'd like to sell one of the CPUs, mobo and memory as a set if possible.