Mds Static Resource Container List/worksheet

Gents,

While working with MDS mission building I was unable to find a comprehensive list of Static Objects which hold Resources and also act as Refuel, Rearm and Repair stations, so I made my own.

MDS WORKSHEET

The link is to a Google Documents version of a spreadsheet which lists all the currently known (to me that is) objects than can hold resources (fuel, bullets, bombs, engines, etc) and the default values for same if they have any, which many don't. The default values are those in bordered cells.

The file also can act as worksheet for a particular mission or campaign to keep track of alterations you make to these values as you see fit.

If anyone would like an Excel copy of this, let me know and I will send it to you. I was unable to upload it to the vault.

Doubletap

I was unable to upload it to the vault.

Doubletap[/size]

Whoops - sorry Glenn.

Should be fixed now, added xlsx and xlsm file extensions for the new fangled Excel file type ;):)

No problem. "More than one way to skin a cat". said the nun one day in high school, to which I replied, "I prefer a chainsaw".

DT