The "subject" I photographed while u guys defended the wing's honor sunday

Enforcer57

OK, despite horrible guilt at not deploying while you fought for your lives sunday, I

did manage to do a few decent shots of this, um, rather nice blonde chick as I

promised. Unfortunately it was a bit chilly and windy (to her at least) and It took

considerable cajoling to get her to her tank top. Still, she is rather pleasant on the

eyes, and hopefullly Ill get some more such oportunities. I just wish I had run across her

during summer. These were taken at Berry college campus after I left my post at the

end of the runway where I got some decent shots of the airshow.

IMGP3759resized2.jpg

IMGP3834resized.jpg

IMGP3794resized.jpg

When she changed clothes, I wound up having to stand in front of her to shield her from any prying eyes about.....unfortunately I had my back to her with my jacket open. I guess Im a real fracking gentleman, huh? :rolleyes:

IMGP4023resized2.jpg

I tried to get her to do a scene with this one, but I was advised that she was a bit stiff. Oh, and Im sorry about the obvious sheep cruelty. (though the sheep seemed to have some idea of what kept running thru my head).

IMGP3892resized.jpg

I had to give her my flight jacket to get a little bit more of a wardrobe change. Damn wind.

IMGP3991resized.jpg

Hardy har.....rest assured that I was fully dressed, as you saw what happens when I forget to re zip sometimes in my previous post about this chick (like anyone actually believed that)....they just go nuts. :P Yeah, right.

I hust hope she loosens up enough to let me get some skirt - dress etc type shots. I think she will, as Ive always usually been successful at making them comfy. As far as wild asses go, the chick I posted as my offering to appease you all last (the brunette in the micro mini skirt) was a true uninhibited vixen. This chick was a dancer in Atlanta when she was a teenager using a fake ID (she's 23 in this pic). She was a waitress when i shot that set, and was always interesting to shoot. :-* Those are kinda rare though. Ill post some of the blonde's sister that I take this saturday.

I forget to re zip

Hey Pee Wee Herman too. Happens to the best of us. Don't be embarrassed.

I just hope she loosens up enough to let me get some skirt

"I'm not looking at you with the eyes of a man. I am looking at you the same way as your reflection in a pool of water, or a mirror looks at you. I am an artist Dear."