Information About Up 3.0 - Map Builders

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Guys

I found this web site a little while ago...

http://www.il2server.de/ click on "Picture Server"

....as I was having trouble finding objects to place on my maps. The numbers always seem to change in relation to the objects from version to version.

This site has all the UP stuff indexed with a piture, its a great resource for any Map Builders.

As I am registered I get newsletter emails, the text below cam through yesterday...

This is an email sent to you by an administrator of "Tiger Wing Pictureserver".

If this message is spam, contains abusive or other comments you find offensive please contact the webmaster at:

admin@il2server.de

Message sent to you follows:

-------------------------------------------

Hi all,

Some UP guys gave me a few previews from UP 3.0 I have to say that at the moment the picture server sometimes do NOT contain the right numbers!

We have to update all the changes and it will take a while, I promise you we will hurry.

To give a example:

The number of objects rised now to 2323, ship-pack is not included anymore, these are all now in categorie ships, also some ships dissapeared.

Static planes also was affected with several changes.

As good news I can tell you that there are a lot of new maps included, also the fantastic map of Tunisia!

Also check your missions, as some thing have dissapeared, you will probably miss some things after loading into the new modded version.

Best way is making a copy first an do not erase your old installation of UP 2.01!

You have the posibility of comparing and insert missing things over an editor.

Have a nice weekend :-)

-----------------

Salute

Friar