Seow

6S.Manu

Hi guys,

Maraz says the next Monday (28) there will be another test but this time we are going to fly a night mission.

RAF will attack with 24 Halifax e 8 Mosquito B MkXVI; the latter are going to be armed with TI (Target Indicating) bombs and so will be used as pathfinders.

Luftwaffe will fly with 8 night fighters Me110 G4 and 4 night fighter Ju88 C6. In the same mission there will be a german raid on england: 16 Do217 K1 will attack while 4 Mosquitos FB MkVI are the England's night defense.

Every pilot will receive his personal targets plus the recon picture: note that these infos are not going to be public until mission time (this mission will be a Search and Destroy, noth side will not know the enemy's path).

Infact for both sides there will be SEOW radar with IFF.

If you want to partecipate all you need is the HSFX 5.0 and these new files to be installed:

1) Hotfix 1: HERE (it's needed to disable all the mods before the installation)

2) Transferrion Mission Mod: HERE

You need to extract this rar in the jsgmemods folder and set the lines below in the conf.ini

[Console]

LOG=1

LOGTIME=0

LOGFILE=log.lst

LOGKEEP=0

This mod will track the net packages of IL2 in a file (log.lst) that you should send to Maraz after the mission so he and the other dev guys can try to debug the code (the infos from net section of conf.ini aren't very useful since ROX and Fenrir have different datas but still they had the problem, as other random 8 pilots between each side; this is the reason the slot number has been decreased)

3) 512M EXE

In the folder HSFX V5 Tools & Read me's you find the file named All_Ivans_il2_exe_s.rar. Inside there are these EXE Mods to be used (copy in jsgmemods folder).

We really need to find a way to correct that bug, because this mod package is so better than the stock IL2 that it's going to be my definitive IL2 version (until CoD) and in the future there will new things (I'm thinking about the default trims set on Arming Menu for example).

Today I was so sad about the CoD's news that my teammates have invited me in Coop over the a Channel: the skins, the sounds, the FMs , the effects are so beautiful that I've forgot CoD (and I fled on a Spit :-) ): months will pass before CoD can be a reliable game (anyway I'm going to buy it to support 1C).

The Mod to be set to fly the mission will be:

- History HSFX mod

- 6DOF (optional)

- Hakenkreuz Enabler (optional)

- EXPERT mode

- TRANSFERRING MISSION MOD (optional)

- Exe 512MB 6DOF

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Dogz,

The campaign is going to start the day 3 May and it will continue every Tuesday at the 21:30 for a pair of months.

As I said to Fenrir we need a referent for your squad to have voice in the tactical room.

Usually these private rooms (Allied and Axis) are hosted in 22GCT's board.