B16Enk-I cant access your photobucket link now

Enforcer57

I was gonna use your photobucket link for posting some stuff, but the link to it just locks up now (and I have trouble getting some pages to dnload to), so can you give me the link and pw to ti again please sir. thankee.....

UPDATE....I think there may be yet another issue in the gallery...I uploaded a photo to image gallery, and one to photos, but teh one I put in the image gallery, a P-40 in a sunset, repeated itself and is now on there at last count ....three times. just thought you might wanna know. Ill hold off before i upload much more.

• 1. DDz Quorum

I was gonna use your photobucket link for posting some stuff, but the link to it just locks up now (and I have trouble getting some pages to dnload to), so can you give me the link and pw to ti again please sir. thankee.....

UPDATE....I think there may be yet another issue in the gallery...I uploaded a photo to image gallery, and one to photos, but teh one I put in the image gallery, a P-40 in a sunset, repeated itself and is now on there at last count ....three times. just thought you might wanna know. Ill hold off before i upload much more.

I just tried photobucket, and it works fine m8.

I stickied the account details in the joint section so you can double check the account and password details :)

Pilot error my arse you bastages.....(I always wanted to say that). I realize that the control E thing has forever put a photo of me besides the Websters definition of pilot error, but in THIS fracking case (I love Battlestar Galactica), that is a load of fieldercarb (heh heh....I wish they would make a Viper sim).

Obviously a Cylon computer virus infected this things mainframe, because I only hit the key thingy once.....and just wait till sunday and I'll show you frackers some pilot error.

Im glad the new season of BSG starts tonight.....Im also glad we dont fly on fridays, or I'd have to be AWOL.