Epic Mds Madness With Mayhem....pt.2

DD_Fenrir

• 1. DDz Quorum

Looks like the 109s on the tail of a Yak - best see if I can assist...

grab0017.jpg

They're pulling into cloud! With my plane shuddering and protesting, I haul her round, desperately trying to keep the trailing 109 aquired...

grab0018.jpg

So fixated am I on this 109 ahead I don't see this bastard bouncing me!

grab0019.jpg

Lucky for me his shooting's poor, and I - oblivious to him overshooting - set myself up on the 109 ahead...

grab0020.jpg

However I get the startle of my life when that overshooting Hun breaks straight across my sight picture at about 50ft range! Man, if only I'd been firing!

grab0021.jpg

Composing myself I settle in behind my prey and give him something to think about...

grab0022.jpg

.. yet again oblivious to the red-hot stream of lead being projected in my direction by an undetected enemy! Note to self: must clear 6 before firing!

grab0023.jpg

But again his aim is poor and I slide in behind the crippled 109 to deliver the final blow...

grab0024.jpg

The blighter disintegrates in a tumbling fiery shambles and I nearly collect him on my way through! Note to self 2: Not so close next time!

grab0025.jpg

I break right to clear my 6...

grab0026.jpg

To discover another 109 bearing down on me!

grab0027.jpg

I stuff the nose down but his initial speed keeps him bout 400-500m back and he figures he'll have a crack...

grab0028.jpg

I make an untidy and broken spiral dive, through cloud, jinking, skidding and slipping to make myself as uncooperative a target as possible whilst trying desperately to extend, and screaming like a little girl for Mayhem to come find me!

grab0029.jpg

Jesus Christ! Leave me alone damn it!

grab0030.jpg

Finally, a grass cutting flight down a mountain valley rattles him and he pulls off to gather his wits and wait for me to make a hash of it. It opens up some space and gives me time to accelerate to a good speed and keep ahead. I

slalom closely round some S shaped ravines hoping to catch out the trailing 109s.. yes there's two of the buggers now... but they don't fall for it and follow at a reasonable distance.

grab0031.jpg

But I'm pulling away all the time and even manage to get a 2000ft/min climb outta the Lightning at 340mph IAS - what a machine! As I clear the mountain tops and the cloud I look behind to find my original aggressors far behind... but

unfortunately a 110 and yet another 109 diving in on me from 5 o'clock high! Crap!

grab0032.jpg

Continued in Pt 3