Events Conspire...

DoubleTap

...to keep me out of the air, and to retard campaign development, more the former rather than the latter. Sorry, gents.

Latest, after having to cut up one tree felled in a very high wind storm that hit Long Island a couple of weeks back (3 large trees on my property pulled out of the ground or snapped at base), is having to yank up 66% of the carpet in my basement after a bit of flooding soaked it through. That meant dismantling my PC set-up down there, on which I fly and do FMB. Once I am sure the area is dried out, I can hopefully set it back up on the dry section until things get set aright.

I will have an announcement about the campaign I am working on soon, but can only peg the projected start time as sometime in the summer at this point. From what I can tell, the 2.0n server I set up seems to work, which is a major step.

Hope to fly with you guys soon.

Doubletap

Latest, after having to cut up one tree felled in a very high wind storm that hit Long Island a couple of weeks back (3 large trees on my property pulled out of the ground or snapped at base), is having to yank up 66% of the carpet in my basement after a bit of flooding soaked it through. That meant dismantling my PC set-up down there, on which I fly and do FMB. Once I am sure the area is dried out, I can hopefully set it back up on the dry section until things get set aright.

Doubletap

~S~ DoubleTap

Mate, you’re going about this all wrong.

Your wife should be the one taking care of these petty and mundane household tasks.

You really should consider sending your wife over here to Egypt for about a month. Once she’s here, I’ll arrange for her to meet some of my Egyptian friend’s wives.

They’ll gladly help her learn about her wifely duties :icon_farao:

Doubletap

~S~ DoubleTap

Mate, you’re going about this all wrong.

Your wife should be the one taking care of these petty and mundane household tasks.

You really should consider sending your wife over here to Egypt for about a month. Once she’s here, I’ll arrange for her to meet some of my Egyptian friend’s wives.

They’ll gladly help her learn about her wifely duties :icon_farao:

I find your ideas intriguing. I'd like to subscribe to your newsletter...

DT

Egyptian men don't get trees for gifts I bet!

Nope, mostly expensive clothing, jewelry or the latest electronic gizmo that proclaims the wealth of your family and does credit to you as the Head of the Household.

Remember, males over in this part of the world are a privileged elite.

As Allah intended. ;)

As for trees, over here trees are expected to work for a living. Whether its dates, olives or some sort of fruit, trees are expected to pull their weight.

You will find some shade trees on the grounds of the more expensive Villas, but that is again just a way of displaying your wealth. But even the most luxurious Villas will have Date Trees. It’s ingrained into the Arab culture. :icon_farao: