IL-2 352nd update?

Stingray

Howdy folks, long time no see!

I haven't been around or played IL-2 in quite a time, just trying to launch it up and see if I can remember how to crash and get shotdown, my primary skills at Il-2.

Is there an update of the 352nd mod pack that I should get that includes the 4.9 non-beta patch? Just looking to get updated, get my new comp working with IL-2 again, etc

Word? word!

Stingray

Yo JensenPark!

School is..... "good", still working on the PhD, end is in sight, but still not done. Bad news though: I don't think I got your last email, as I would have loved another meet up. You'd better talk to your cooks at that place, because I suspect they laced our food with cocaine or something; ever since our last meet up, I have had uncontrollable urges for another steak sandwich! It might have ended up in the spam folder or I might have just missed it, I will investigate.

Olympics have been pretty good actually, in fact, I am going miss the no-parking signs they have put up downtown and along some of the major roads in Vancouver, such as Granville, as it has made driving around quite bit faster actually. You make it across for any of the events?

I need to figure out this new computer and get IL-2 back up and running. I stupidly had devoted my computer to my "work" and haven't had IL-2 on, wtf was I thinking??

Later,

Stingray