NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

The instruction at "oxof9a0a57"...Error

Strider

~S~

Both before and after running CheckMods and fixing issues, I get this when trying to load a 4.091bm version of the sim:

th_ErrorMess.jpg

Each attempt to start gives a small variation of the instruction and location names but the error message is the same---The memory could not be "read".

I was shifting some Mods from my 352nd Mods folder to AAA folder, starting the sim each time after shifting a couple to find which was causing a crash at 70% loading. This installation loads fine with no mods.

My other pure AAA CRT=2 compliant installation starts fine so I'm not totally without a version to fly (whew!).

Google finds no match for such message.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Strider

~S~

Both before and after running CheckMods and fixing issues, I get this when trying to load a 4.091bm version of the sim:

th_ErrorMess.jpg

Each attempt to start gives a small variation of the instruction and location names but the error message is the same---The memory could not be "read".

I was shifting some Mods from my 352nd Mods folder to AAA folder, starting the sim each time after shifting a couple to find which was causing a crash at 70% loading. This installation loads fine with no mods.

My other pure AAA CRT=2 compliant installation starts fine so I'm not totally without a version to fly (whew!).

Google finds no match for such message.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Strider