I love bombing and the b24

Lone wolf/idiot

i have been setting up missions with high level bombing . i usually fly the g4m betty as an ally with b24's and some blenheims. i am hooked on blens and b 24s i cant stop doing bombing with them or shooting them down. i wish the b24 was a flyable because i think it is in desctuctible it has som many guns and it is durable too i want it :blob7: i like the thrill of approching the target at 2000 feet and having flak come at you then see your wingmans engine catch fire while he goes down. then your drop your bombs and run to safty.

i also made my own polesti with me in the only b25 and b24s coming from three different dicertions in differnt times. just like polesti i lost most of my bombers

so who is with me? i am going to kidnap Mr maddox and make him make me a b24

i may seem crazy but yes i took my meds today

Good fun if you hit something. Like VT I never have enough time to set up properly. Takes ages to get to altitude with a heavy loadout. Great defensive firepower on B25. So I can still shoot stuff after I miss with the bombs.

Joe90 made an excellent bombsight training video. I can post it if someone tells me how. (14meg wmv)