Uhhhh, I thought I was done with first person shooters...

DoubleTap

Sort of off topic but hell I'm so proud of my Canadian Honour Guards brothers(and sisters) that I had to post it.

You can read the rest of this at the link above but this part I had to post

Got EXTREMELY EXCITED today, there was a technology symposium going on in the building where I work today...whole lot of cool stuff being showcased there. Met this really nice guy that is a software designer/developer who happens to work on the Army side of the America's Army project. He gave an hour long presentation on what the US Army has done using the game as a base, and about half of that hour was on AA3. He gave a quick demo on some of the new features of the game and some of the improvements in the game.

Umm...yeah, we are in for one hell of a TREAT with AA3.

[CHG]Mortarman

Oh, I also introduced myself and told him I play in a Canadian clan, and he immediately asked me if I was in Canadian Honour Guards… so yeah, there are people out there that know about us. I asked him if they could delay the release of the game until after Merc and I got back from Afghanistan in oct/nov 2010….his answer was they would be glad to do that for us

I saw teh zombie mode at a friends house as he indulged online. Kinda reminded me of us flying (screaming) in a SEOW when things are not going well. I noticed that the BAR was the most effective weapon, and that aiming wiht short bursts (as I recommended) seemed to work better than spraying and praying.

I really wanted to see the regular combat though. They were too into the zombie stuff. I thought it rather funny. Nailing the boards back over the windows was kinda "outer limits".

They just kept coming. :riot: