Sorry i had to bail on My fellow HH ers, but $$ called......

Enforcer57

Sorry i had to leave the online carnage a bit early saturday night comraeds, but

I had to go add to my somewhat limited living.

And i made a bit more than i expected. I was having a good time online though as usual.

I was distracted on the phone (been a week of "serious" distractions for me) when those

ki-84s blew me outta the air. It is a rare thing for me to be so interupted by a

request for my photographic services....especially at those time coordinates. :(

Im the photog on call for impromptu occaisns I guess, so I encourage such

assignments as come up suddenly. I think what prompted my....summoning to that .....

function......had a little to do with the 3 nursing students in thier floss bikinis and

consumption rate of beer. Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase

"shoot damn it, shoot!" :shock:

Freelance Photography is a dirty job, but somebody has to do it. At least

i cleared a couple hundred from it (so far). Didnt know those chicks would go ape,

but im not complianing....was very profitable. :wink:

anyway, sorry i had to bail on you. Duty calls you know.

Ok, if you insist. send small children from the room, make sure your old lady isnt around,

and use your imagination....you bunch a pervs. (thats why I like you guys so much, youre

so much like me). Well I gotta find the damn things, gettem uploaded etc......theyre actually

kinda tame.

I been kinda busy with some very unpleasant bsness that ill elaborate on a little later,

so i kinda been distracted-and not in a good way.