TeamSpeak problems..

Pooka

• 1. DDz Quorum

This suddenly came upon me this morning, when I try to get into TeamSpeak: It reads

Error

TDSoundOut.Open (Direct Sound Create)

No Sound Driver is Available for Use.

When I clk OK or X to get out, it jumps me to the normal TS screen where you connect.

I proceed to Connections Connect It lets me in but shows that I'm away.

Not sure whats happened or how to shut off away.

Just prior to this I was flying in the cockpit, I hit Shift F1 to switch views and all kinds of writing appeared

over the screen, that technical stuff, line after line. I exited the game, and when coming back from a reboot

this problem with TS appeared. Any help :?:

Pooka

Well, all the technical writing stuff in IL2 comes up when you hit Shift + Tab, so you musta mistakingly hit that. You can get back out of it by hitting Shift + Tab again.

As far as the Teamspeak troubles, I haven't a clue. Hopefully someone that does will be along shortly! :?

EDIT : OK, maybe I have one idea.....Have you checked your sound devices that Teamspeak is using from within Teamspeak? Settings -> Options -> Sound Devices ?

Pook

Go to Control Panel, System, right click and open, Go to Device Manager and make sure your Sound Card is showing and you don't have a yellow question mark beside it.

You may have to reinstall your sound card driver. I had the same problem a couple of months ago.

If it is not a sound card issue try reinstalling TS.