nosedive

sged

Arggghhhhh.................2 weeks ago, my internet provider warned us that internetconnection could/would suffer from connection issues.....but they didn't say they would cut us off entirely...no internet, no phone, bad receiving on tv....yuck

Well, they couldn't have picked a better day damnit......(Joint-ops & DDay event)

My internet just came back on line, after more then 24 hours! :shock:

I called Robert (Topace) in panic to get in touch with BG, speccially to report to someone on J-O, I would not be able to make it....haven't received any mails yet, so I hope BG got through.... :?

I hope I won't have to change classes to the August sessions.....

Secondly, sorry to hear things were not as smooth then hoped for, but anyways, I'm sorry I missed the event....I know some of you guys were counting on me?......not?....... :P

I tell you this tough....I never thought I would be so addicted to internet 'till yesterday...I was kinda lost.....

Sged.

My router died on Friday night and by the time I got a new one on Saturday. Your Joint Ops session had finished.

You shoiuld immediately contact Funflack and tell him your connection was down. He will reschedule a make up class for you. No sweat m8. It happens all the time with others and they are used to it.

I wish I could have been more help.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Sged I got a message from TopAce and explained to Funflak of your situation. Like BG said get in touch with either indstructor to make up. We had a test & did the maneuvers. Gosling was having problems with his computer, kids did some spyware work for him. He missed half the test so he may be doing makeup too.

~S~ Pooka

Word is, it will go up and down 'till the 12th..

I'm happy they gave us a break for this weekend lol.....called this morning, before it was up, and they said it had to be up for the World cup football......yer, everything for football...gawd, first time I don't hate this game lol....

Well, it seems the net is running smoothly again....

Remember saturday???....the nightflight...all of a sudden, Arsenal was hard to copy on ts, he was breaking up badly....thought it was his connection, but nooooh, every one repliyng to him had the same...then all of a sudden my connection with TS was lost.....typed ingame, bad ping but no lag (ping was above 3000 at that moment)

went on flying for another 2 minutes, then game crashes, no more connection....seems that they pulled the plug on me again...

But disaster, I had an appointment for an extra class next day.....

Guess what, connection re-established only yesterday around 11:30pm GMT +1....jumped right in the classroom, did a test taken by Nightcat, and then jumped into the US class for making up the class just missed....I went to bed around 5:30am yesterday....

One of the instructors thought I was trying to find a way to not follow classes anymore, that I grew tired off it.....well....I think he was mad at me for not showing up sunday (had no means to contact him untill monday around 8pm via a pc at a cybercafe...drove about 20 mins to do so...me bored?....lol)

Anyways, I need some help on executing manuevres.....and some flying time with someone...:)......btw...I've cancelled a gig on wednesday...to afraid to cancel yet another class......I'm covered, so no worries there...

Or, just another story how a provider can change someone's life and screw it up.....