interesting forum

delta7

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards ... forum;f=10

is a tactics forum - its not used much but intersting info- Andy Bush who IMO has written the definitive articles on sim aerial combat and papa_K contribute. The last thread papa_K posted is how aircraft have developed from WW2 in capability - check out the links - I found them thought provoking.

BTW andy bushs articles are here- http://www.simhq.com/_air/acc_library.html a MUST read for everyone who wants to improve

also check out the "shoot to kill" and "no guts no glory" articles linked there- you should find something useful :idea:

I would love to improve but im very short on skill. :oops:

I think your a bit too modest mate

these articles give you the basic building blocks to help you understand combat dynamics and how they appear in a sim and what you should be trying to do in certain situations. Some of his recommendations do not applyas he recommends using external views to aid situational awareness and most of us fly internally and with track ir but the basics are all very useful.

thanks mate -I have this book too and while excellent- I found it a bit like reading a technical manual and a bit dry. Lots of good quotes from fighter pilots tho.

andy bushes articles baisically takes this book and applies it to how sims work