Hosting co-ops need input please

I believe that the core of the group is in coops  and that to attract new members and keep them interested then we should get back to these. Under Colin s guidance I am learning how to generate missions and use the server so we should get things moving soon.

There is no use of me doing this if it isn't what others want so I wouldn't appreciate some input.

Do you want coops?

What type of missions do you like?

What planesets?

Long or short missions ?

Would you prefer random or themed nights ?

Any ideas appreciated.

We seem to get more people interested in special events so my ultimate aim is to run something similar to fenrers p-38 campaign but I will need to get used to things first

Hopefully this will get some interest back in box

• Like 3

If the numbers are low then I would prefer a mission orientated dogfight so the game can flow. The dogs used to have this and I thought it quite successful. If we do coops then I think short missions are best. I prefer ground pounding with the occasional intercept. I prefer using the icon mod and that is one thing I miss from 1946. It all depends on how many turn up, as I am not enjoying the WW server or the other one we use as much as I used to enjoy our missions. As it looks like no change in the GBS DCS nights which means I cant do the DCS nights and poorly attended GBS nights arent that enjoyable for me, but thats where we are. I would have preferred Sunday or Tuesday for DCS.

• 3 weeks later...