How I know Sturmo has excellent collision detection...

DAZZA

Had to take these using fraps. Was attempting Dave's class new mission in the Spit. As usual these had me ducking in my seat! Not once but twice, speed approx 580kph:

il2fb2006-04-2518-24-31-15.jpg

I know, terrible approach.

il2fb2006-04-2518-25-36-73.jpg

hmm thats a bit close

il2fb2006-04-2518-25-29-43.jpg

really close!

il2fb2006-04-2518-25-45-10.jpg

woot!

il2fb2006-04-2518-26-42-32.jpg

i never learn

il2fb2006-04-2518-26-49-67.jpg

il2fb2006-04-2518-27-15-40.jpg

il2fb2006-04-2518-27-22-65.jpg

Notice gentlemen the elevator position indicating in both instances full deflection. Not pictured- me screaming like a school girl :D

nice dazza- is this a new tactic? fly through them and hope they miss you and shoot each other down ?

actually Iv never seen the bomber gunners hit their own side - anyone ?

there was a tale from the war from one of the B17 crews that Me 109 pilot flew along side them for a few minuites right in the heart of a box - then waved and split Sd away - always took it with a large dose of salt but maybe our Dazza is trying it out :lol:

Nice pics :D

Amazing how we can fly this sim, in full knowledge that we are just looking at a computer monitor, but still get "into it" to the point of ducking and weaving. When I first got TrackIR I couldn't use it very well, not because I didn't have the settings right but because I was swaying around in my seat too much :lol: (truth).

When I first got TrackIR I couldn't use it very well, not because I didn't have the settings right but because I was swaying around in my seat too much :lol: (truth).

Same here, I am still training myself to sit still while in the heat of battle. :director: