Hey Up

GravelRash

Hello everyone.

I am interested in joining in some joint flying activities.  I have about 300 hours in but still constantly die regularly on the mulitplayer servers flying solo!!  61YO live in the UK.  I like to have a laugh and enjoy banter.  I have had a couple of test flights with another vitual Squadron but found it quite intense and a bit "stuffy".  I'm sure they're great guys but not my types.

If this intro hasn't put you off I'd love to join in the conversations on TS or Discord and see if I fit in.

Gravel 

Welcome, we will be flying tomorrow evening and you are welcome to join us. We fly with mods enabled so we can use our low vis icons and have no enemy planes show on the map. I am sure that someone will be along to give TS and server details.

• 1. DDz Quorum

Salute Sir and thank you for stopping by the Dogz.

We are indeed a group where having fun is our main priority. We do not require any formal training sessions or regular attendance. We all appreciate that real life gets in the way of the important stuff like flying.

We run casual co-ops (often re-starts when people cock-up on take-off..."how long have we been doing this?....") as well as special events where we go a bit more serious.

Many of our members are of a similar age and retired. We have members in the UK, Europe, North America and Canada.

We fly GBS on Sundays and Tuesdays. DCS on Monday and Thursdays as regular dates. Some times you will find people playing Friday or Saturdays as well.

We use TEAMSPEAK for our coms, I will PM you the server name and password.

I will be on tonight playing DCS if you just wanted to drop in and say Hi to test. There will be GBS session tomorrow with guys coming on line from about 19:30/20:00. The Tuesday session starts with Flying Circus if WW1 floats your boat. WWII co-ops will start around 20:15/20:30 and will go on till about 22:00

I am unavailable tomorrow (Mother-in-law birthday) but there should be a good session but I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Welcome to the pound and I hope you have a lot of fun with us (be warned some of the banter on Teamspeak can be quite odd at times!)

Cheers

Friar