pings and packet loss - HELP BBLOKE or B16ENK

delta7

guys last night and today I was kicked from warclouids due to high ping - using pingplotter the trouble is the hop across the atlantic to a washington server -pings and packet loss are spiking there - is there any way to avoid this server and pick an alternative ?

Im sur I used to go via a new york server previously - now Im going scotland-london-paris-washington-chicago

when I go to zeke vs wildcat I go via new york and its ok

help I need my warclouds fix - its fuggin driving me nuts , Im on a steak just now and want to play

• 1. DDz Quorum

What is the IP for the warclouds server?

Unfortunately we have to live with the routes we are given, there is no way to 'pick' or force a route.

It may be that Virgin are replacing hardware, and we are getting alternate routes whilst the upgrades are being done (using backup or alternate routes).

I just traced to this server, and went from London to New York, so the work may be finished...

Alternatively it may be using google earth to plot it's course, going from New York to London Google Earth thinks it's quicker to go via the channel tunnel from landfall in France...perhaps the docker strikes of yore have had their impact!