Had a great time sun, even if the guys i thought were human were AI

Enforcer57

Man that was a blast again...even if i couldnt use my hounds paint scheme. I havent had time to post the screenies i took from the track, but it was a blast. I know we outnumbered them and alot of theirs were AI, but I think they used them well. It appears that the A20s were mostly AI and were sent against our ground forces with some effect.

I thought I had really accomplished something when I blasted that Tempest, sneaking around under him while I thought he was setting up for a run on painless....however, since i reviewed it, i see it was AI. Here I was feeling like I'd blown a flying circus member outta the air, and it was a damn robot. Oh well, it was still fun. If i get home a little earlier, ill post a few sceens. Was a great time. VERY realistic I think. Right down to that overspeed crashlanding I made. Lots of fun.

I hope next week our opponents are able to be at full strength. I kinda doubt Id have gotten those three kills on human guys.

I know we outnumbered them but it wasnt as bad as it could have been.

We had 16 pilots to thier 11, I believe.

Frior had problems on takoff and Klinger got the dreaded start screen, so that knocked out two of us)

So in the end it was 14 to 11. (still in our favor, I know, I know)