@VT

Sunflower

no the auto level should work at all times. are you saying it doesn't stay level? this is not the Auto pilot Key. this is the "LEVEL STABALIZER" and I think it is located for mapping near the top of the list.

other than that, What I have read is that the smoother you fly the plane as you get set up, the quicker the scope site becomes visible because the Gyro needs less time to chill out. which is the difficulty I am trying to overcome. if look through the bomb site while you are on the runway, the site will be up. I have been playing around with how much I can move the plane for correction before the site goes out. I was able to fly the bird through the site and still maintain the Gyro for small movements.

Thanks for the help!

I did a run using the rudder trim and had them going right where the initial aim point was- although the aim point did start moving toward the a/c near the end of the run.

Do you need to take the sight off of "Auto" to change the speed and altitude parameters?

How do I get the AI to drop on the same run as I?

No. The best way I find to do the run is line up the vertical with trim so you can at least see when you are slightly veering off course.

Adjust the bomb angle to below the target and let it the horizontal line rise during the natural flight path of the plane.

Hit Bomb Automation when the horizontal line hits the target.

DO NOT USE BOMB ANGLE ONCE BOMB AUTOMATION HAS BEEN ACTIVATED. (This will turn it off)

When adjusting the bomb velocity do NOT turn off bomb automation.