why the blazes can I land on test runways now, but cant take off?

Ok, I just wanted to make a coop misn in Kyushu, but my plane explodes on test runways and turns upside down etc. I can land on them ok, them take off, but cant spawn on htem. I have them on the large island on the NW corner of the map, finally found a flat spot, but this is bizarre. Ive used these before, test rwys 2 and 3. I wanna make

• 1. DDz Quorum

~S~ Carl M8, are you sure you don't have any English blood running through your veins sir ?

I only ask because the expression "Mad Dogs and Englishmen" seems to apply to you so well. You have just had a conversation, mainly with yourself in written form !! LOL ;)

BTW , haven't flown with you for a while, when are you next up ?

~S~Brainless

Painless M8, they dont let Enforcer have sharp objects at his "home" so he uses the forum instead of furiously scribbling notes like "normal" mad scientist types :TheArchLitchMalignus:. As for flying I think he's doing a stint in the "can" (AKA "rubber room")for biting the nurse who was bringing him his medication. Not sure when he gets out :icon_pale:.

I DID NOT bite her.....I sneaked a photo up her knickers as she bent over to give me a sponge bath (which nearly caused her to impale her eyeball-figure it out).

I plan on flying with the hounds sat evening, and of course, you dogz are always welcome. I MAY get to fly wiht the dogz sunday, but it depends. My current "sort of" employment keeps me busy tues thru sat till 1800 hrs EST, so Ive not been able to fly much. However, i am working on a coop project that will let us fly a bit of alternate history ala 1947, if i can just get the F-ing AI to work out in some planes.

And yes, I have had some real wing dings of some arguments with myself......which I usually lose. I tried talking to my dog, but he doesnt talk back, only pisses on stuff......and tries to hunch the cat.

I also tried talking to chicks, but as is universally known, there is NO talking to those nutjobs, so I just take pix of em. Be nice to me and I may post some more.