Two Early Cold War Servers 24/7

PropNut

Morning everyone...well afternoon for some of you. 

A couple of months ago I put up a Korean War DCS public dedicated server that has been running 24/7 since then. The name is "The Forgotten War 1950-1953" 

If anyone is interested it is a Player vs Environment (PvE) mission with lots of ground targets via the F-10 comms menu. Mark smoke, details, etc. F-86F Sabre and P-51D planes available. There are also lots of AI Mig-15s in the air to play with. There are also Hueys (no weapons) to server as Bell-47Gs for pilot Medevac. The mission is edited from Surrexen's Operation Secret Squirrel. Mig-15s are also available to fly and missions for RED is also available via the F-10 menu. 

Since the Korean War server had been doing well I created and hosted a second public 24/7 dedicated server called "The Vietnam War".  This server is also PvE. 

This server features the FREE community created A-4E-C Skyhawk ground attack jet as well as the F-5E Tigershark. There are forward FARPS for Huey gunship attacks. Again this is an edit of Surrexen's Operation Clear Field. Mission status/target designation/CAS and SEAD support mission are available via the F-10 coms menu. 

The server PC is dedicated for this use only, so it is pretty smooth overall. We have been doing weekly co-ops with 8-12 pilots with no problems. 

i7-8700 @4.5 32gb RAM 500GB SSD no GPU. 

Anyway, enjoy. 

The Forgotten War 1950-1953 v2.png