Starting Dcg Campaign This Sunday, Aug. 21, 8:30 Cdt

Zoi

I hope to start a campaign flying the KI-43 in New Guinea this Sunday at 8:30 CDT. It will be ran using DCG in dogfight mode, full switch. You will need UP 3 RC4. If for some reason this doesn't float our boat or I have screwed it up somehow we will move on to something else.

I hope to start a campaign flying the KI-43 in Burma this Sunday at 8:30 CDT. It will be ran using DCG in dogfight mode, full switch. You will need UP 3 RC4. If for some reason this doesn't float our boat or I have screwed it up somehow we will move on to something else.

It sounds good Zoi. I"ll try to make it.

Thanks.

Just wanted to say thanks for running this, Zoi. I had a great time hunting and the first mission seemed to go well with no losses to many mitchells bagged. The KI-43 is easy to fly and seems to do well despite the light armament. Looking forward to more!

Just wanted to say thanks for running this, Zoi. I had a great time hunting and the first mission seemed to go well with no losses to many mitchells bagged. The KI-43 is easy to fly and seems to do well despite the light armament. Looking forward to more!

I agree, it was a lot of fun and Thank you again for doing this Zoi. I will definately look to participate in any other campaign you might be running.

MT

Just wanted to say thanks again for creating and hosting last night, Zoi. I had a great time flying Oscars and Vals over the jungles of PNG, especially the attack on Port Moresby. It was a long flight there and back over mist-covered terrain, but when Prop and I made it back to base, I felt like I had accomplished something.

I really like the dogfight-style starts matched with the (fairly) unpredictable placement of AI that DCG provides. Again, it'd be really cool if we match dogfight starts with SEOW, but that may be asking too much.

It was a good time...right up to the time I whacked your wing on landing.

The Ki is a pretty good plane, it out-turned the P40s very easily but the lack of powerful weaponry really hindered it. Luckily for me they were all after Gustang and Spaulding ;)

It was a good time...right up to the time I whacked your wing on landing.

No big deal. Not sure if you're aware, but you're supposed to hand your beer off to someone when you say "hey guys, watch this!" You apparently need more practice with this drinking and flying business. I suggest something 80 proof or greater next time.

I hope to start a campaign flying the KI-43 in New Guinea this Sunday at 8:30 CDT. It will be ran using DCG in dogfight mode, full switch. You will need UP 3 RC4. If for some reason this doesn't float our boat or I have screwed it up somehow we will move on to something else.

BUMP !

This Sunday Sept 4th same timings.