Epic Mds Madness With Mayhem....pt.3

DD_Fenrir

• 1. DDz Quorum

I again am forced to dive away from the new assailants but then who should magically appear? Mayhem! Thank god! Still outnumbered but got some options now at least! Mind you I've inadvertently pulled the fight right out over the

enemy ground targets and a nest of flak guns; as if our situation wasn't difficult enough!

grab0033.jpg

I pull a chandelle to come back towards Mayhem so he can maybe cut the turn and close on my pursuers.

grab0034.jpg

It kinda works... he's in range - just - of the trailing 109 but the closest guy to me is now even closer....

grab0035.jpg

I dive away and again hug some escarpments and wooded mountain slopes. Meanwhile Mayhem's first victim flick spins down after some good long range shooting and boils up in the forested foothills of the river valley as Mayhem tries

to dodge the AAA...

grab0036.jpg

Somehow I've shaken my attacker but the tables have suddenly turned and now Mayhem's in trouble and yelling for help. I pop over the top of the escarpment ridge looking frantically for the fight, but I can't locate him or the

109s...

grab0038.jpg

grab0039.jpg

grab0040.jpg

As Mayhem dodges I suddenly pick up the tracer fire at my low 10....

grab0041.jpg

... as mayhem out-flies one of the attacking 109s and it spanks itself into the terrain.

grab0042.jpg

Keep dancing buddy, I'm coming!

grab0043.jpg

grab0044.jpg

It's not a good setup for a shot but I've gotta do something to try and wipe that 109 off Mayhem so I give the

Bastard a squirt at 90+ angle-off and diving from his hi 2 o'clock; I'm surprised how close my shots came...

grab0045.jpg

But it's no good, he's not been discouraged at all and hangs grimly on Mayhem's tail.

grab0046.jpg

Another climbing chandelle and I reacquire Mayhem and his antagonist...

grab0047.jpg

... and as I pull in Mayhem swings under me; it's gonna be another hi-deflection speculative shot...

grab0048.jpg

..Come on, come on...

grab0049.jpg

BINGO! Got the blasted little sod! Don't think I'd pull that shot off again in a hurry!

grab0050.jpg

And mayhem watches in relief as a fire breaks out and rapidly spreads along the entire 109 till....

grab0051.jpg

Part 4 here