Any1 seen a plane refuse to take any custom skins? My IL4 wont.

Enforcer57

In both mods and without, no skins ohter than one that looks almost identical with the original. I have the VP media static AC skin mod that changes the default in specified nationality, (which is very similar to the default), but Ive used this for many mos on many planes and not seen any problem with any other planes. No matter what skin I put in it, the IL4 just wont show any more skins, not in the armament page or in the sim.

Many of these Ive used before, and Ive also used them for a while after I started using the static AC skin mod, which works great and doesnt change any files etc.

I checked many others, including ones Ive changed the default on in the nationality Ive changed it in, and they have no difficulty. I have run out of stuff to check.

OH yeah, when Im in the mods, i also have to turn off gunner auto pilot if i go to a gunners seat. this has gotten me killed twice in the pedastal cmpn, as im making a skip bomb run the gun and view skewers to one side.

I have checked the controls section, and I see no opton for toggling the gunners. this is both with and without mods.

• 1. DDz Quorum

For the gunner automation:

Assign a key to 'toggle level autopilot' (in controls), use the key in flight, the message 'Autopilot automation off' will appear and it's fixed.

With 'Autopilot automation' switched 'on' the autopilot will switch to ON when you leave a station, and switch it OFF for te station you are going to. It will also switch autopilot OFF when you return to the cockpit from external view.

If 'Autopilot automation' is off, it just does nothing. Well, apart from all other stations having autopilot ON at the start, and you needing to switch it off yourself (and back on) hopping in and out of stations...

As for the skins... no idea...