@ Rog, re. uploading missions to the Vault

DD_Brando

Following the conversation during the Thursday co-op session - I have several folders full of good co-op series stored on my hard drive, which I'd like to up-load.

I've found the area that should be the kick-off point for this process - but it seems to be suggesting that I can only upload 1 file at a time. Is that correct or am I missing something?

Could you PM me or something?

cheers

Ross

• 1. DDz Quorum

Hi Ross.

After clicking Click here to submit a File you should be presented with 10 file selection boxes.

Please note, at the very top of that section there is a drop down alongside 'File is online?'

[attach=#]

This defaults to 'No' please change this to 'Yes' if you wish to have the file visible and downloadable.

There is an alternate method, using ftp, where you can upload hundreds or thousands of files, and then via the web control panel, import them into a single section

With both methods you will, I am afraid, need to edit the description for each file after upload (you should see a little 'Edit File' link under each file in the browser.

I'll put together a guide on uploading via ftp.

2_6e60b3cbbb3a3e25fba9923196cadae4