NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

any1 know the status of the Sea Fury and AI P-61 mods? Can't find a thing

Enforcer57

I have trouble finding anything on the AAA site, but I know the Sea Fury was done and ready to go, and the P-61 AI version was on the verge of being done as well a few weeks ago. Anybody heard anything of them? I haven't had the time to keep up with it like I used to.

Both of these would be useful in the final version of my 47 cmpn project I intend to do after I finally release the beta version.

Well I found this on AAA, which lists all they know of and the status, with links to their threads. There seems to be a different 61 from teh one that was gonna be included in IL2 before Northrop Grumman sued everyone for ownership of history etc. This was being resurected buut I can find no mention. The one listed in this link looks pretty good though. The sea Fury is coming along nicely with more modifications and realism.

And so is the new version of the P-80 with tip tankjs and speed brakes thankfully.

http://allaircraftarcade.com/forum/view ... 123#103123