Can any1 understand this mapname fix? Some still cryllic

Enforcer57

Ok, apparently the unmodified maps (like Manchuria) are still in Rusn cryllic when you load them. Fly Zo gave this fix on the AAA forum that I asked about, but I don't understand what he is saying at all. I made the structure of folders he outlined, but it has no effect, and now I can't find something called a load.ini file.

Anyway, I think the language problem is getting in the way big time. He's says there is a file mod I can make to any map to change this to english, but I can't find access to the unmoded maps, and I am totally confused as to what he is talking about here, and how his second post relates to the first one.

If you want all the stock maps in english in the mods, you may wanna take a look at this and see if it makes any sense. I'm trying to talk Hebrew here, and I'm not Jewish. thanx.

http://www.allaircraftarcade.com/forum/ ... 3798#83798

Heh heh. Stop beating around the bush BG and say what you REALLY think.....you commie you.

Yeah, i installed those, and am about to see the results. I'll let you know if I go on a 7 state killing spree or am satisfied.

Sheesh.

Thanx BG.

EDIT: Works like a charm.....officially endorsed by the second unofficial member of the mods commitee. Never been drafted before. Those four files are so simple, unlike the incredibly advanced poor fly zo tried to give me. I quickly let him know it was cool so he would hvae to spend any more time on it.

now if we can just get the static new plane mod to work.......