Team Speak question

Hi guys I just installed team speak for the first time and connected to your team speak game lobby, all looks well.

Just one question? Does it matter if the team speak setting are adjusted to use my sound card as primary input/output sound device, than in cotrol panel under "voice" have it set for use "usb device" input/output?

Thats the way its set up now, or should they both be listed the same device types for team speak screen, and same in control panel sound settings.

I was in the lobby but there was no one there to test if its working properly talk, hear wise, I believe its working but not sure.

Cheers.

Thanks Blairgowrie yes your in my address book now, Adromida Strain movie starts in 10 minutes, so no team speak test tonight.

I think its ok, will be on tomorrow evening to test.

Cheers.

Yea, I watched the Andromidia Strain last night as well.

Yes Rattler, I'm willing to fly nights, havn't had a chance yet with you guys as I just joined.

Cheers.

You'll often find some of us on Zekes or Spits, or another new server, Balance of Power.....

They're 'full real' settings though....hope you are up to that.....

We also tend to gravitate to each servers own TS server as well......