redoing D-day was a blast tonight, even if i crashed so much

Despite hte fact that i spent at least 40% of the time trying to get back online after

at least 5 crashes to blue screen, i had a blast flying over normandy with the Luftwaffe.

As usual, it shows how realistic this thing is.....No battle plan ever survives the initial

contact. Man is that for sure. :(

I couldnt get in for a while because it didnt like my callsign, so i flew as "Boxer"....

I closed to point blank on a P38 and a p47, scored accurately, pieces went evrywhere, but

no real effect......i kept wondering why i couldnt hear my 30mm. I also kept wondering why

i couldnt lock my tail wheel. I wondered about ALOT of shit. :?

Then once when i crashed computer wise, i came back and crashed on takeoff due to some

lag, and the fact that i couldnt lock the TW. It was then i realized that I had forgotten to map

my F-ing controls when i made the new pilot. Well, regardless, it was great. and i appreciate

belonging to this outfit and especially the guys that saved my bacon a few times. This was fun. :wink:

Oh, and Pyscho is definitely appropriately named...."im gonna go attack thier base and piss'em off! YEEEEE HAAAAAAA!!!" and then....."Yeah, burn man, i got another one trying to land.......oh....somebody help me! I think Ive Pissed 'em off! But Im going after some more of 'em! Im gonna take a bunch of em with me!!!" :shock:

I must've gotten killed 3 times going to his aid over those flak traps. Sure was alot of action wherever he was though. I was kinda glad he was on our side (the gloirous Luftwaffe).