IL2 Controls

lil_sparrow

in the user folder I dont have a folder with my pilot name on it.....just one called "0", one called "Doe" and one called "testers"........any guesses as to which of these folders relates to my pilot.

A real head scratcher, that one :icon_scratch:

Can't help you there, Fireman :dontknow:

Someone will know though.

If I had to say, though, I'd go with 'Doe', maybe.

in the user folder I dont have a folder with my pilot name on it.....just one called "0", one called "Doe" and one called "testers"........any guesses as to which of these folders relates to my pilot.

A real head scratcher, that one :icon_scratch:

Can't help you there, Fireman :dontknow:

Someone will know though.

If I had to say, though, I'd go with 'Doe', maybe.

• 2. Administrators

~S~ guys

Well, whaddya know, mine's the same too Fireman - In the case of my install of the game, '0' is where my settings are...I only have the one pilot set up, so if you still have the original John Doe then that would explain you seeing doe and 0.

Bear in mind that if your pilot doesn't have a surname (mine only has Jabo as a nickname), then the game is having to call the folder with your settings in something - may as well be '0' as anything else.

AWOL tonight guys, but should be back on Thursday for target practice.

Jabo

• 2. Administrators

~S~ guys

Well, whaddya know, mine's the same too Fireman - In the case of my install of the game, '0' is where my settings are...I only have the one pilot set up, so if you still have the original John Doe then that would explain you seeing doe and 0.

Bear in mind that if your pilot doesn't have a surname (mine only has Jabo as a nickname), then the game is having to call the folder with your settings in something - may as well be '0' as anything else.

AWOL tonight guys, but should be back on Thursday for target practice.

Jabo