New Storm of War "Release Date"....(hold your breath some more....)

Rattler

was trolling old posts...found this:

Posted Thu January 01 2004 00:39

what are your plans after you complete the Battle of Britain project. Are you going back to the Eastern Front or start a new project all together.I personally would like someone make Simulator dedicated to Mediterranean Theater of war. Thank you

goes way back to Jan 1 2004 talk about BOB.

was trolling old posts...found this:

Posted Thu January 01 2004 00:39

what are your plans after you complete the Battle of Britain project. Are you going back to the Eastern Front or start a new project all together.I personally would like someone make Simulator dedicated to Mediterranean Theater of war. Thank you

goes way back to Jan 1 2004 talk about BOB.

methinks they have gone too detail crazy. I mean, those trains are really nice......for a train sim. If they spend that much time on side stuff like that, when are they gonna be able to do stuff like tanks, ships, etc. I think the level of detail we currently have in ground targets only needs a little improvement....a little. That stuff takes alot of time. I'd rather have a few extra planes and an expanded map than individual RR ties.

methinks they have gone too detail crazy. I mean, those trains are really nice......for a train sim. If they spend that much time on side stuff like that, when are they gonna be able to do stuff like tanks, ships, etc. I think the level of detail we currently have in ground targets only needs a little improvement....a little. That stuff takes alot of time. I'd rather have a few extra planes and an expanded map than individual RR ties.

Great point.

Great point.