I-16 Cup Racer

Beebop-RIP

and lest anyone is rolling thier eyes and thinking what a bunch of pacifist rednecks we are, when we finish racing a bit we go to war and fly coops. Can't let a night go by without killing sumbody.

If you havent raced in this kinda environment yet, you really ought to try. After you fly the course a few times, it's not that hard.....not that easy either, but its not that hard to do. You dont even need Track ir. After you wipe out (or run outta gas - fuel management matters), you can watch the race from any planes externals.

I highly recommend it.

It is a welcomed event & one we needed to implement. Adds a little flavor to the regular humdrum coops & df maps. I had a blast commentating. Fireman & Clarke was really puttin' on a show, swapping the lead several times during a lap, really coming close enough to reach out and touch the rivets of the other ac. Until Andrew just barely nipped Clarkes tail assembly. It was really fun.

Until Andrew just barely nipped Clarkes tail assembly. It was really fun.

ummmm, I believe it was Clarke's tail assembly that nipped the bottom of my plane.....lol

Seriously though I had a blast....

I hope to be there this Saturday.......

I've seen some pretty large race maps....I would, if possible, prefer to keep the races on small courses like last week (it would make for some close neck-in-neck racing I think)

BTW, Beebop I didnt get that e-mail with the track and next weeks course...PM sent.