The rest of my airshow/chix pics-banish wife from room.NOW!

Enforcer57

OK, as proimised on the ubi thread, here are the rest of the GOOD ones of assorted hooters chix being exhibitionists to draw attention to their little booth of goodies at our local airshow (surely to be picketed next yr by local puritan fanatics) as well as enjoy all the attention they would draw anyway. I'll include the ones I posted at the zoo to make one stop photo shopping that much easier.....because I just wanna help out all my squadron buds. I'm just that kinda guy.

:knight:

Here's the brunette babe with the bounteous boobage, doing the one thing all women live primarily for.

IMGP1159croppedresized.jpg

And here is the notorious profile shot that Painless found so inspiring. (sigh)

IMGP1184croppedresized.jpg

Of course, the rotation around to give everyone a good view is purely unintentional. She really is just talking on the phone. (bet it's a dial

She appears to be making a soft landing.......

IMGP1363croppedresized.jpg

IMGP1374croppedresized.jpg

"If you can catch me, you can have me."

IMGP1366croppedresized.jpg

I'm convinced she's wearing some of that boob tape they wear in pagents to keep those dresses on that are so low cut they can save trapped coal miners. BTW, this is a very useful pose for hot chicks to learn. She is apparently making her landing approach.

IMGP1369croppedresized.jpg

Never fails....when I get a great shot of a babe, some rug rat or a fat broad get in the way. A disadvantage of shooting across 150 meters with a zoom lens.

IMGP1388croppedresized.jpg

And here she lands, and is greeted by a fellow member of the hot babes in shorts commitee.

IMGP1389croppedresized.jpg

That's all the babe pix for this presentation. Here are a few more AC shots I didn't post on the Zoo. A slightly different study of the SBD.

IMGP1652correctedresized-1.jpg

A scene that could be from a flight deck in the late 40s. Folding wings always freaks out the crowd.

IMGP1644correctedresized.jpg

The Spad folding its wings. This is always so cool.

IMGP1635correctedresized.jpg

A closer look at the nose of the A-1.

IMGP1632correctedresized.jpg

A closer look at one of the TBMs.

IMGP1624correctedresized.jpg

A shot of the other TBM. An interesting color scheme, in case anybody wants to do it.

IMGP1614correctedresized.jpg

A profile view of an Avenger. Almost looks like an air to air shot.

IMGP1042correctedresized.jpg

A slightly better banking view, but not as good as the ones I did of this plane 17 yrs ago.

IMGP1051correctedresized.jpg

The last one. a shot of the 51 as it came in before the show around 1900 hrs. Good lighting.

Nighty night.

IMGP0878correctedresized.jpg