Cold War Beagles

Beebop-RIP

That skin got its start as the one he rigged for me to use in the cmpn. He's added some stuff, but it works well in the post war jet environment. I've done a bit of hacking for that project and it works pretty good. He's doing a Seafire 45 skin for the 25lb spit, as all the other ones available are based on the 1943 Seafire. I think you guys will like the skin package he'd done for that project.

I can't wait till Luthier's Korea project is ready. I do hope it gets some stuff added to it over the yrs. I flew a bit of Strike fighters to be able to mess with such AC, and it's a great sim, but damned if I can remember the key commands for more than one set of simulators.

The "Beagle Kennel Pack" is now available at Mission 4 Today

The Arado 234B-2 as an Ilyushin-28 "Beagle"

Full installation instructions are included in the "Beagle Care and Feeding" document.

From the enclosed "Beagle Care and Feeding" document:

Enclosed are 5 skins for the Arado 234B-2 skinned as IL-28 Beagles. Four skins numbered 208, 221, 265 and 279 plus a Blank (no code).

These should be useful for the mission builder who wants some Russian jet bombers for a post Korea type mission or just to have fun with.

Template by Beebop from the void.

Markings by RAF_Loke (thanks)