heres one for the guru's !

Friar

• 1. DDz Quorum

i d/l the new monty don film "adrenlin rush".

it would not play, just got sound

ah i thought...might need updated divx drivers.

i can only install in an administrators account, so log in to that.

update divx

watch film

wonderful, if that il2 on a top notch graphics pc... I WANT ONE !!

log out of admin account and log back into my everyday account (this is a work by the way ;) )

i'll try and play the film again i thought

it plays...but wait for it....

UPSIDE DOWN

LOL.. here ya go Frior... its a common enough thing.

Picture is upside-down or mirrored when playing DivX movies

If you don't already have the latest version of the DivX codec installed, make sure to upgrade before trying any of these suggestions.

If the video still plays upside-down or mirrored after upgrading, it's likely that you have some conflicting DirectShow filter(s) installed that are flipping the video. The two most common filters that cause these type of problems are the Bicubic Resize filter (bicubic_resizer.ax) and the G400 filter (divxg400.ax). To check if any of these filters are installed, simply look for the files in your C:\Windows\System32 directory (on the drive where Windows is installed). If you find any of these filters installed, simply goto the Start menu in Windows and select "Run...", then enter "regsvr32 /u filename.ax" in the box and click the OK button to unregister the filter.

Another way to possibly fix the problem is to goto the Tools->Options->Performance->Advanced menu in Windows Media Player and deselect the "Use video mixing renderer" option. While this option works for some it doesn't solve the problem for everyone.

Me thinks you could be watching too many videos at work! ;) ;) :)