help

delta7

Im having problems with ADSL connection - the helpless desk sugests switching it off for a few hours and trying again ??!!!:huh:? RIGHT NOT but iv got to give it a go - this is via dial up and costing a fortune so if I dont get it fixed then im not making it tonoght-- if anyone knows what error 0721 - unable to varify username or password is about then let me know - the helpless desk confirmed I am useing the correct username and password :huh:?!!!:huh:? GRRRRRRRRRRR

dave

well whip me with a tickling stick until I stop breathing with laughter- it actually worked- Ill need to sacrifice a virgin to the help desk gods in atonement for ever doubting their wisdom

here boy cummon little hell hound here boy see the nice bone I have for you - that- oh its just a little sacrificial alter nothing for you to worry about- you just lie down on it with your head streatched out - Good boy -HEHEHEHEHE

I saw your request for help, but didn't reply because I know very little about internet issues. Glad you got it sorted though, and surprisingly, turning things off and on again does help in many cases. Now if I could just find the off button for some people that rub me the wrong way.... :lol: