any1 know if an objects list for 407.1m exists yet?

Enforcer57

• 1. DDz Quorum

hi enforcer,

there are no new objects in the latest patch, its mainly fixes to dials and stuff.

as to the new objects that were added in 4.07, i have just uploaded into the resources section of the website a zip file compiled by RXMAN I found in the ubizoo.

It extracts to a .doc file with a picture and the number for each object. it is the complete list, not just the new ones.

Hope you get it ok, any problems let me know.

• 1. DDz Quorum

if you cant re-install microshaft word, then have a look at openoffice.org

if you dont know what it is, its an "office like" package that offers software very much like word, excel, powerpoint plus a couple of others. its all free. it has been developed by the internet community. it will open and read .doc files it will also save to them as well. google openoffice.org and it should give you the link.

if you do know what it is, my appoligies.

Ok thanks. I didnt know anything about that. If it deosnt fly, shoot, take photos, or look military in general, I dunno much about it.

Kinda goes along with my interests: If you can't shoot it, fly it, drive it, take pictures with it, eat it, or F it, I dont give a damn about it. (chicks used to think that was cool).

I'll give that a try.

Well i got it, and it installed easily. I just cant figure out how to start it. No shortcut, doesnt show up in my programs list, and ive read all the readme files etc. Not a word about how to crank it up. never encounteredt htat before.

It doesnt seem to show up at all in the programs list, but Its present in the programs file. I just couldnt find anything to start it up.

:(

• 1. DDz Quorum

to get the programs click on....

My Computer, then double click on

Local Disk (C:), then double click on

Program Files, then double click on

OpenOffice.org (mine says 2.0), then double click on

Program

within this folder are all the programs you need..

database = sbase.exe

excel clone = scalc.exe

word clone = swriter.exe

powerpoint = simpress.exe

there are a few others as well

sdraw.exe which i think is a bit like corel draw

smath.exe lets you write and work out math formula

soffice.exe is a front end program for starting all of the above

quickstart.exe puts a launch icon in the system tool bar on the lower right of your screen (by the clock)

I would create shortcuts rather than the quickstart as it will sit in memory.

You will notice that the programs load a little slower than word etc because of he way it has been developed. they cant use the tricks that microsoft use to run their applications.

I have found them to be very similar in look and feel to the microsoft originals, even as far as some of the tool icons are the same!

There is a big on line community for this product, so it you get stuck, I'll try and help, or try googleing it.

Cheers