NEW DISCORD SERVER DETAILS - SIGN UP NOW - Dogz Members Only Private Thread ×

Atag Lewis Sends His Apologies

Crash

He says sorry I didnt stop to talk and he sent me a PM,

Hello buddy....I feel a complete fool....I saw you fellas....stood behind you..read your T-shirts....I had left our group and was on my own and had just gone to the top of the grassy knoll to meet an old friend of mine...I didn't make the connection between the DD and the jolly boys thread that you posted on...What a dingbat...Let the squad know and apologise to them for me..I'll make sure I don't make that mistake next year..Doh!

Anyways I hope you fellas enjoyed the show..

I asked if he saw Athur  and he sent another reply

No...I only saw you guys.....Did my head in when I got back and re-read the 'Jolly Boys' thread and saw you had posted on it...Geesh...I actually stopped and was stood behind you fellas on the bank scratchin my head...You know, we got a small group go every year and I speak to as many folks as I can from flight sim...I'm a big believer in community....I don't care which squads..they are all brothers to me..thats why I was so miffed when I got home...Oh well...

we had a couple new lads from ATAG stay on the campsite with us so that was fun...met some Tangmere fellas at the Eagle..and met 'Wandso' at the campsite too..so all was not lost.....

Did you have a free go on 'Oculus Rift' at the Red Bull tent?...I was blown away by it....

Hope you guys had a good time...Lew