Skyrim - New Ui

Snacko

SkyUI is a new user interface that trys not to change it too much from the stock, but enhance what is already there.

I was looking for some mod that would give me a ratio of Weight to Value so I would know what to throw away to lighten my load, but not throw away too much valuable stuff. And I found SkyUI, the #1 mod on Nexus. I like how it puts the Damage, Weight, and Value right in the list with the items, so you don't have to click on each one to find out it's info...

You first need to install Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE) for this mod to work, and start the game using that. The readme says to add -editor to the SKSE, but I did not need that.. I think that is for script editing.

Check out this mod:

Note:

Personally, I like to use JSGME, so I turned these mods into JSGME mods. There is also a Weight to Value mod that is included with SkyUI, but it has no documentation. You install that in the Data/Interface folder. That is what adds the thing I was looking for in the first place.