Tips For Mission Building In 4.10?

I have not messed with mission building since 4.10 came out. Now I am trying to fix my Midway MDS mission to work with 4.10 and I have noticed a few strange things...

1. My Homebases don't 'snap' onto a carrier anymore. Is that the new normal for Homebases, of should they still be snapping onto a runway object?
  2. I noticed that all of my airbases were AirStarts now. And finally I found a checkbox that was checked that says 'Always Airstart'. That was not setup that way when I built the mission. Is that another new default? Hmm...
  3. How do you get RRR to work in 4.10? Or maybe it does not exist? I cannot find it in the options. But I see Friction is till there. Friction used to be the box you had to check to turn on RRR before. Has that changed because I have it checked and the value is 3.0 and I still get no RRR menu item in the game..

Thx,

Snack

I have not messed with mission building since 4.10 came out. Now I am trying to fix my Midway MDS mission to work with 4.10 and I have noticed a few strange things...

1. My Homebases don't 'snap' onto a carrier anymore. Is that the new normal for Homebases, of should they still be snapping onto a runway object?
  2. I noticed that all of my airbases were AirStarts now. And finally I found a checkbox that was checked that says 'Always Airstart'. That was not setup that way when I built the mission. Is that another new default? Hmm...
  3. How do you get RRR to work in 4.10? Or maybe it does not exist? I cannot find it in the options. But I see Friction is till there. Friction used to be the box you had to check to turn on RRR before. Has that changed because I have it checked and the value is 3.0 and I still get no RRR menu item in the game..

Thx,

Snack

Hi Snacko.I have been absent for months now and used to love building missions. Since returning I have patched upto 3.03 and kept every version seperate so I can go back if necessary. As the dogs are using 4.101 I have worked on altering my old 2.01 missions I ran with Zuti1.3 so they will run on the version Dogs use on coops. Yes there are lots of differences I think. I had to form new folders and tweak lots of things to get the missions to work. Thankfully through luck and a bit of thinking mine work now. There is no rrr in this version as it works on zuti1.2 . Friction is there but thats because friction is used other than rrr. Although we do not use the RC3 version as a squad but my version works fine I am also building on that. Or at least slowly figuring out all the fantastic things that can be done and practicing them. I think once rc3 is less glitch free and it is more useable it would be a crime not to use it. I am only a dork but if I can help you just give me a poke. Dino..