Sorry I was AWOL from my Luftwaffe assignment over Normandy today

Enforcer57

I had every intention of showing up and helping to defend the master race today, but a last min deal came up from someone wanting to hire me for some photography, and I do mean HIRE. Its a pretty good op for me, but I had to go see this guy (at Hooters btw) at the worse possible time.

And I missed any sat night fights because I had my 30 yr high school reunion. I got home at 0100, and I searched and I searched all the world over, but couldnt find anyone on teamspeak, so I assumed all you old F-ers got tired and went beddy poo. So I got on here to

I had every intention of showing up and helping to defend the master race today, but a last min deal came up from someone wanting to hire me for some photography, and I do mean HIRE. Its a pretty good op for me, but I had to go see this guy (at Hooters btw) at the worse possible time.

And I missed any sat night fights because I had my 30 yr high school reunion. I got home at 0100, and I searched and I searched all the world over, but couldnt find anyone on teamspeak, so I assumed all you old F-ers got tired and went beddy poo. So I got on here to