Dogsford The Movie

Dino

:roflmao:

Hey guys, I have uploaded the Dogsford video I just finished into the vault. To make it easier it is broken down into 13 seperate performances. These can be watched as individual clips or you can download them and join them into one film using Windows Movie Maker. I found it best to watch them through a DIVX player, for those not familiar with this you can download the player from here: http://www.divx.com/en/software/divx-plus/codec-pack

Just follow the instructions then watch the videos through it after downloading them. Contact me if you need any help. Ok, first the track had warping in places due to connection speeds,smoke,map and amount of users so please excuse the editing. I had to dub the videos manually so I used poetic license for who said what when for effect, sorry again. I wanted to get this out reasonably quickly so it isn’t the quality I would have liked but hey, I tried . I sneaked a clip in with a Spit flight I did to test the map and sounds some time ago...hope that doesn’t offend anyone. Thanks again to all you guys who worked so hard to put this show together, Friar obviously for hosting the event , you guys that took the trouble to attend and support and of course all our leaders and admin. :goodjob: Its nice to be a part of the squad and I look forward to flying (Crashing, burning) with you soon.

Dino.