delta7

one of the early missions I got caught low and slow in a FW with this result

allalone.jpg

I weave and roll but they wont leave so I scream -like-a-girl-for help

screamlikeagirl.jpg

thankfully redeye and cannon hear my pitiful pleas and the calvery arrive

thecalveryarrive.jpg

thanks mates for saving my sorry hide

even shot up I would have made it home but colin goaded me into trying to get under a bridge but with the usual results

me +bridge=BOOM!!!

I lost count of the missions I got peppered either in the wing or the engine but usually got home- apart from when jax slaughtered me with a FW-190 - he is very good in this bird ~S~

It figures - we risk our arses pulling yours out of the fire - then you go joyriding and get yourself killed anyway! Jeesh! :wink:

Good times last night. Too bad I had to bail early and missed the Joint Ops crowd...

No worries, you didn't miss anything because they didn't show. Plus my internet connection went to the dogs on the couple of last missions. "Warp speed, captain!".

@ Delta:

Too bad you didn't post the pics of our slow-mo fight! You know, the one where I finally rammed you from behind in a totally non sexual way. :D

It figures - we risk our arses pulling yours out of the fire - then you go joyriding and get yourself killed anyway! Jeesh! :wink:

Good times last night. Too bad I had to bail early and missed the Joint Ops crowd...

No worries, you didn't miss anything because they didn't show. Plus my internet connection went to the dogs on the couple of last missions. "Warp speed, captain!".

@ Delta:

Too bad you didn't post the pics of our slow-mo fight! You know, the one where I finally rammed you from behind in a totally non sexual way. :D

unfortunatly I didnt record that one - it was similar to the rolling scissors track with bbloke but I didnt fly as well and you had me engine smoking before you ran out of ammo - I might have limped home but the russki suicide squad didnt want another brave flier to flee home :lol: