I'm flying again!!!!!

Waldo.Pepper

Hope some of you remember me!

An amazing thing happened today. I managed to scrape a couples of consecutive hours of free time. Imagine my surprise when I realized that it was Sunday afternoon!

I could go flying!

I haven't touched my joystick in about 9 weeks! (Get yer minds out of the gutter! )

Anyway I sucked like a noob. LIKE A NOOB!

I don't think I landed a single round on any baddies, and I flew into the woods, but I had fun.

During the conversations on teamspeak I mentioned that I would post the tracks. So here there are.

Waldo shoots holes in air.ntrk

is here:

http://www.rapidupload.com/d.php?file=dl&filepath=19656

Waldo learns about invisible trees again.ntrk

is here:

http://www12.rapidupload.com/d.php?file ... path=24729

It is sooooo good to be back. I think I missed nine weeks of flying, because of various things (My Wife health, house guests, remodelling three rooms, (I now have enough shelves that I can take out all my books from boxes!) My Wife's Birthday, My Anniversary, My Birthday.... etc. etc. etc.

But I should be back in the 'air' next Sunday, and many more also.

By Next Sunday I should have had some time to practice up too!

Welcome back Waldo sir. You have been greatly missed.

Sorry I didn't fly with you yesterday but now that you are back, we should be able to down a few together.

Painless, sqed and I flew in a 2 1/2 hour mission put on by Joint Operations yesterday. The three of us flew Spits at night, never fired a shot and never saw an enemy. Real exciting stuff!